Bed and Breakfast Wigan
6 results for Bed and Breakfast in Wigan
- 160-162 Orrell RoadWN5 8HQ WiganOpen
Located within easy reach of the M6. For shops and local amenities Wigan town centre is only 3 miles away. Conveniently located for Wigan North Western train station and Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- Almond Brook RoadWN6 0SS WiganOpen
Located in picturesque surroundings, yet just off the M6 with great connections to Wigan, Preston and Bolton. For shops and local amenities Wigan town centre and train station are only 4 miles away.
Request for Quotation
Are you looking for Bed and Breakfast ?Use our "Request for Quotation" service to get customized offers from companies in Wigan, tailored for your exact needs!
- Warrington RoadWN3 6XB WiganOpen
Ideally located within easy reach of the M6. For shops and local amenities Wigan town centre is only 3 miles away. Local attractions include the DW stadium, a cinema and bowling alley.
- Harrogate StreetWN1 1BL WiganOpen
After a great night's sleep, head out to a few local attractions including the DW stadium, Haigh Hall Country Park and Museum of Wigan Life.
Results from similar categories
- 43 Upper Dicconson StreetWN1 2AG Wigan 01942 241329
... guest house, bed and breakfast
... living area is equipped to a high standard and is ideal for relaxing and passing some quality time. We have a great breakfast selection. Completely refurbished and full of home from home comforts.
More results from the Bed and Breakfast category
- 3 Arena ApproachBL6 6LB BoltonOpen
Located within easy reach of Manchester, Bolton and Preston due ti excellent links. For leisure, the Reebok Stadium and Middlebrook retail park are all within a few hundred yards of this hotel.
- 991 Chorley New RoadBL6 4BA BoltonOpen
This hotel is ideal for the West Pennine Moors, or a attending a function at Rivington Barn, or Mere Hall. The Reebok Stadium, Bolton Arena and Middlebook retail park are all within walking distance.
- Yew Tree WayWA3 3JD WarringtonOpen
Situated between Liverpool and Manchester, ideally located on the A580 and near to the M6. Local attractions include Haydock Racecourse and Gulliver's World Theme Park.
- Garswood Old RoadWA11 7LX St. HelensOpen
Located next to the A580 within easy reach of the M6, a short drive from both Liverpool and Manchester. Situated next to Carr Mill Dam with good views of the lake.
- Bolton RoadPR7 4AB ChorleyOpen
Ideally located within easy reach of the M61 and M6. Local attractions include 3 Golf courses, Camelot theme park and Fredericks ice cream parlour.
- Golborne RoadWA2 8LF WarringtonOpen
Located between a village green and picturesque church in the historic village of Winwick. Within easy reach of the M62 and M6. For shops and local amenities Warrington town centre is 4 miles away.
- Winwick RoadWA2 8DB WarringtonOpen
Conveniently located to the north of Warrington town centre, just minutes from the M62 and M6, with easy access to both Liverpool and Manchester.
- Woburn RoadWA2 8RN WarringtonOpen
Located just off the M62. For shops and local amenities Warrington town centre is 3 miles away, as is Gulliver's World Theme Park. Other nearby attractions include Halliwell Jones stadium.
- Malthouse FarmPR6 8AB ChorleyOpen
Ideally located within easy reach of the M6 and M61. In the heart of Chorley, this Premier Inn makes an ideal base from which to explore the local surrounds.
- EurolinkWA9 4TT St Helens Lea GreenOpen
Ideally located within easy reach of the M62 just off the A570. For shops and local amenities St. Helens town centre is only 2 miles away. Conveniently located for Lea Green train station.
- Bed and Breakfast Bolton
- Bed and Breakfast Chorley
- Bed and Breakfast Warrington
- Bed and Breakfast Salford
- Bed and Breakfast Sale
- Bed and Breakfast Blackburn
- Bed and Breakfast Manchester
- Bed and Breakfast Southport
- Bed and Breakfast Burnley
- Bed and Breakfast Liverpool
- Bed and Breakfast Wirral
- Bed and Breakfast Wallasey
- Bed and Breakfast Stockport
- Bed and Breakfast Lytham St Annes
- Bed and Breakfast Rochdale